Recipe of the month
MARINATED GRILLED SHRIMP
Recipe provided by Lisa C. "These shrimp are out of this world, and could eat them everyday! Just the right amount of spice so dont let the cayenne pepper scare you. They would be great on a salad, side dish or an appetizer. I love to serve them over rice with a nice vegetable. The longer you marinate the better the taste! "
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large bowl, stir together the garlic, olive oil, tomato sauce, and red wine vinegar. Season with basil, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add shrimp to the bowl, and stir until evenly coated. Cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring once or twice.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp on preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
For more information, view this recipe here: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/marinated-grilled-shrimp/detail.aspx
Recipe 1 to 12 of 18
- Jun 2013: Pineapple Chicken Tenders
- May 2013: Pasta Salad with Spinach & Pine Nuts
- Apr 2013: Chicken Cordon Bleu Mac & Cheese
- Mar 2013: Asiago Crusted Pork Chops
- Feb 2013: Sausage and Leek Casserole
- Jan 2013: Creamy Tomato Soup
- Dec 2012: White Christmas Mix
- Nov 2012: Pumpkin Gooey Cake
- Oct 2012: Asian Salad
- May 2012: Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Apr 2012: Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Mar 2012: Marinated Shrimp