Recipe of the month
ROSEMARY RANCH CHICKEN KABOBS
Recipe provided by Lisa C. "This is such a tasty and easy recipe! I have used both fresh or dried rosemary as well as chicken breasts or cut up for kabobs. I do usually let it marinate for the day. Hope you enjoy!"
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon white sugar, or to taste (optional)
- 5 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, pepper, and sugar. Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.
For more information, view this recipe here: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/rosemary-ranch-chicken-kabobs/detail.aspx
Recipe 1 to 12 of 18
- Jun 2013: Pineapple Chicken Tenders
- May 2013: Pasta Salad with Spinach & Pine Nuts
- Apr 2013: Chicken Cordon Bleu Mac & Cheese
- Mar 2013: Asiago Crusted Pork Chops
- Feb 2013: Sausage and Leek Casserole
- Jan 2013: Creamy Tomato Soup
- Dec 2012: White Christmas Mix
- Nov 2012: Pumpkin Gooey Cake
- Oct 2012: Asian Salad
- May 2012: Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Apr 2012: Chicken Gnocchi Soup
- Mar 2012: Marinated Shrimp