Candia Food Pantry
The Candia Food Pantry is open to ALL CANDIA RESIDENTS. It is located in the basement of the Candia Town Offices.
Food Pantry Hours
- Monday: 9 am – 10:30 am
- Tuesday: 6 pm – 7:30 pm
Food Pantry Guidelines
- To use the Candia Food Pantry, visit the town hall during food pantry operating hours. Ring the white buzzer, just inside the first door of the town hall. A food pantry volunteer will come and assist you. Please bring proof of residency, such as a driver’s license or photo id.
- One member per household is welcome to visit and receive groceries once a week.
- The Candia Food Pantry is stocked by donations. If you bring a list of items you need or want, we will try our best to fill your order.
Some Items Available from the Food Pantry
The Candia Food Pantry is stocked by donation only. We cannot guarantee that these items will be available on a regular basis.
- Beauty Products: Shampoos,conditioner, toothpaste, etc.
- Paper Products: Tissues, toilet paper.
- Feminine Products
- Condiments: Ketchup, mustard, relish, etc.
- Coffee, Tea and Juice
- Cookies and Crackers
- Baking Ingredients: Flour, sugar,condensed milk, etc.
- Baking Mixes: Cookies, cakes, brownies
- Canned meats: Tuna, chicken,etc.
- Peanut Butter, Jams and Jellies
- Pasta Sauce
- Pasta: Spaghetti, Ziti, Mac N Cheese, Ramen noodles, Pasta mixes
- Rice and Rice Mixes
- Potato Mixes
- Baked Beans
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruits
- Canned soups: Chicken noodle, beef stew, etc.
- Beans: Garbanzo, pinto, kidney, etc.